This is a list of references cited in the Hydrogeologic and Geologic Website of Darrel Dunn - Hydrogeologist - Geologist.
1) Keller, John W., and others (2006): Geologic Map of the Palmer Lake Quadrangle, El Paso County, Colorado; Colorado Geological Survey Open-File Report 06-06.
2) Thorson, Jon, Jay Temple, Alan Busacca, and William Berg (2008): Geologic Map of the Larkspur Quadrangle, Douglas and El Paso Counties, Colorado; Colorado Geological Survey Open-File Report 08-17.
3) U.S. Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service: Web Soil Survey, National Cooperative Soil Survey; http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/app/. (Search words: "web soil survey")
4) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (2004): Evaluation of Impacts to Underground Sources of Drinking Water by Hydraulic Fracturing of Coalbed Methane Reservoirs: EPA 816-R-04-003.
5) McFarland, Carl (1979): History of Oil and Gas Exploration in the State of Washington; Washington Geologic Newsletter, Volume 7, Number 3, Washington Division of Geology and Earth Resources.
6) Bruer, Wesley G. (1980): Mist Gas Field, Columbia County, Oregon; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin, Volume 64.
7) Livingston, Vaughn E. (1958): Oil and Gas Exploration in Washington 1900-1957; Washington Department of Conservation, Division of Mines and Geology, Information Circular No. 29.
8) Swanson, W. (2003): Western Cordillera and Adjacent Areas; Field Guide 4, Geological Society of America.
9) Sever, Megan (2006): Coalbed Gas Enters the Energy Mix; Geotimes, September.
10) Lite, Kenneth E. and Marshall W. Gannett (2002): Geologic Framework of the Regional Ground-Water Flow System in the Upper Deschutes Basin, Oregon; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 02-4015.
11) Penoyer, Peter E. and Alan R. Niem (1975): Geology and Ground Water Resources of the Kings Valley Area, Central Oregon Coast Range, Oregon; Oregon State University Water Resources Research Institute, WRRI-39.
12) Heiss, H. W. (1978): Regional Geology Series: Part VI; Water Well Journal, Volume 32, Number 7, pages 72-75.
13) Torres, M. E. and others (2002): Fluid and Chemical Fluxes In and Out of Sediments Hosting Methane Hydrate Deposits on Hydrate Ridge; Earth and Planetary Science Letters, Volume 201, Issues 3-4, Pages 525-540.
14) Lu, Zunli (2008): Halogen and I-129 Systematics in Gas Hydrate Fields: Implications for the Transport of Iodine and Methane in Active Margins; Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Rochester, Rochester, New York.
15) Collier, Robert W. and Marvin D. Lilley (2005): Composition of Shelf Methane Seeps on the Cascadia Continental Margin; Geophysical Research Letters, Volume 32, L06609.
16) California State Mining Bureau (1922): Mining in California; California Division of Mines; Volume 18, Number 1, January 1922.
17) Stoffer, Philip W. and Leslie C. Gordon, Editors (2001): Geology and Natural History of the San Francisco Bay Area, A Field-Trip Guidebook, U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2188.
18) Ritzius, D. E. and others (1993): California Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources, an Introduction; California Division of Oil, Gas, and Geothermal Resources, Publication TR03.
19) Kulongoski, Justin T., Kenneth Belitz, and Barbara J. Dawson (2006): Ground-Water Quality Data in the North San Francisco Bay Hydrologic Provinces, California, 2004, Results from the California Ground-Water Ambient Monitoring and Assessment (GAMA) Program; U.S. Geological Survey Data Series 167.
20) Anders, Robert, and Roy A. Schroeder (2003): Use of Water-Quality Indicators and Environmental Tracers to Determine the Fate and Transport of Recycled Water in Los Angeles County, California; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 03-4279..
21) Ogle, Burdette A. (1953): Geology of the Eel River Valley Area, Humboldt County, California; California Department of Natural Resources, Division of Mines Bulletin 164.
22) Bowen, Oliver E. Jr., Editor (1962): Gas and Oil Fields of Northern California; California Division of Mines and Geology Bulletin 181.
23) Bartley, Russell, S. E. Bartley, D.J. Springer, and D. M. Erwin (2010): New Observations on the Middle Fork Eel River Coal-Bearing Beds, Mendocino County, California, USA; International Journal of Coal Geology, Volume 83.
24) Quigley, Derik C., and others (1999): Decrease in Natural Marine Hydrocarbon Seepage Near Coal Oil Point, California; Geology, Volume 27,
25) Wilkinson, Elbert R. (1972): California Oil and Gas Seeps; Published by the California Division of Oil and Gas.
26) Sever, Megan (2007): La Brea Yields Oil-Eating Bacteria; Geotimes, July, 2007.
27) Kim, Jong-Shik and David E. Crowley (2007): Microbial Diversity in Natural Asphalts of the Rancho La Brea Tar Pits; Applied Environmental Microbiology, Volume 73, Number 14
28) Gordon, Gregory S. (2009): Stratigraphic and Sedimentologic Controls on Reservoir Quality Distribution: Middle Wildcat Group, Grizzly Bluff Gas Field, Humboldt County, California; MS Thesis, California State University, Bakersfield.
29) Press, Frank (2004): Understanding Earth, 4th Edition; W. H. Freeman.
30) Doyle, Barry R. (2001): Hazardous Gases Underground, Applications to Tunnel Engineering; Marcel Dekker.
31) Lorenson, Thomas D. and others (1999): Similarity of Gases in the Cape Mendocino-River Basin Area. Offshore and Onshore, Northwestern California; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Search and Discovery Article #90920, 1999 Pacific Section Meeting, Monterey, California.
32) Larue, D. K. and M. B. Underwood (1986): Source Rock Potential of the Franciscan Complex; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Pacific Section Convention, Bakersfield, CA, Journal Volume 70:4.
33) Hoefs, Jochen (2009): Stable Isotope Geochemistry, 6th Edition; Springer.
34) U.S. Geological Survey, Pacific Coastal and Marine Science Center (2011): Natural Oil and Gas Seeps in California; http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/seeps/. Keywords: USGS PCMS seeps California.
35) Price, Leigh C. (1999): Organic Metamorphism in the California Petroleum Basins: Chapter B -- Insights from Extractable Bitumen and Saturated Hydrocarbons; U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2174-B.
36) Fisher, Michael A. and others (2005): Geology and Tsunamigenic Potential of Submarine Landslides in Santa Barbara Channel, Southern California; Marine Geology, 224.
37) Lillis, Paul G. and others (2007): Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Oil and Gas in the San Joaquin Basin Province, California, Chapter 10, Petroleum Systems of the San Joaquin Basin Province - Geochemical Characteristics of Gas Types; U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1713.
38) Myer, Larry, and others (2005): An Assessment of the Geologic Storage Capacity of California Sedimentary Basins; Proceedings Fourth Annual Conference on Carbon Capture and Sequestration, DOE/NETL, May 2-5, 2005
39) Wentworth, Carl M. and Mark D. Zoback (1989): The Style of Late Cenozoic Deformation at the Eastern Front of the California Coast Ranges; Tectonics, Volume 8, Number 2.
40) Scheirer, Hosford, and Leslie B. Magoon (2007): Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Oil and Gas in the San Joaquin Basin Province, California, Chapter 5, Age Distribution, and Stratigraphic Relationship of Rock Units in the San Joaquin Basin Province, California; U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1713.
41) Scheirer, Hosford, and Leslie B. Magoon (2007): Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Oil and Gas in the San Joaquin Basin Province, California, Chapter 21, Winters-Domengine Total Petroleum System -- Northern Nonassociated Gas Assessment Unit of the San Joaquin Basin Province; G.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1713.
42) Price, Leigh C., Mark Pawlewicz, and Ted Daws (1999): Organic Metamorphism in California Petroleum Basins: Chapter A -- Rock-Eval and Vitrinite Reflectance; U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 2174-A.
43) Scheirer, Hosford, and Leslie B. Magoon (2007): Petroleum Systems and Geologic Assessment of Oil and Gas in the San Joaquin Basin Province, California, Chapter 22, Neogene Gas Total Petroleum System -- Neogene Nonassociated Gas Assessment Unit of the San Joaquin Basin Province; U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1713.
44) Whiticar, Michael J. (1994): Correlation of Natural Gases with Their Sources, in The Petroleum System from Source to Trap, American Association of Petroleum Geologists Memoir 60.
45) Schumacher, Dietmar, and Michael A. Abrams (1996): Hydrocarbon Migration and its Near-Surface Expression; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Memoir 66.
46) Crabtree, Robert H. (1995): Aspects of Methane Chemistry; Chemical Reviews, June 1995.
47) Macdonald, G. W., A. T. Abbott, and F. L. Peterson (1983): Volcanoes in the Sea: The Geology of Hawaii; University of Hawaii Press.
48) De Bruin, Rodney H. and Robert M. Lyman (2004): Coalbed Methane in Wyoming; Wyoming State Geological Survey Information Pamphlet 7 (Second Revision).
49) Mokhatab, Saeid, William A. Poe, and J. G. Speight (2006): Handbook of Natural Gas Transmission and Processing; Elsevier.
50) Reider, S. P., V. G. Johnson, and F. A. Spane (2002): Natural Gas Storage in Basalt Aquifers of the Columbia Basin, Pacific Northwest USA: A Guide to Site Characterization; Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, PNNL-13962.
51) Makhijani, Arjun, and Kathleen M. Tucker (1985): A Preliminary Assessment of the Suitability of the Hanford, Washington Site for a High-Level Nuclear Waste Repository; Health and Energy Institute, Washington D.C.
52) Lowenstern, Jacob B. and Cathy J. Janik (2002): The Origins of Reservoir Liquids and Vapors from The Geysers Geothermal Field, California (USA); U.S. Geological Survey, Menlo Park, California, White Paper.
53) Armentrout, John M. and David H. Suek (1985): Hydrocarbon Exploration in Western Oregon and Washington; AAPG Bulletin, Volume 69, Number 4.
54) Golder Associates, Inc. (2005): Sedimentary Basin Database for Washington and Oregon States for the Geologic Carbon Dioxide Assessment; DOE Contract No. DE-FC26--03NT41984.
55) Tissot, B. I. and D. H. Welte (1984): Petroleum Formation and Occurrence, Second Edition; Springer-Verlag.
56) Hammer, O, D., A. T. Harper, and P. D. Ryan (2001): PAST: Paleontological Statistics Software Package for Education and Data Analysis; Palaeontologia Electronica 4(1).
57) Spatz, Chris (2010): Basic Statistics: Tales of Distributions; Wadsworth, Cengage Learning.
58) Hammer, Oyvind (2011): PAST Version 2.07 Reference Manual; Natural History Museum, University of Oslo.
59) Squires, Edward and Spencer H. Wood (2001): Stratigraphic Studies of the Boise (Idaho) Aquifer System Using Borehole Geophysical Logs; Report to the Treasure Valley Hydrologic Study, Idaho Department of Water Resources.
60) Porter, Karen (2009): Oil and Gas Potential of the Four Rivers filed Office Idaho; U.S. Bureau of Land Management Idaho State Office.
61) Hildebrand, Ricky T. (1983): Reconnaissance Drilling During 1980 in the Goose Creek Coal Field, Cassia County, Idaho; U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 83-477.
62) Lupton, Charles T. (1915): The Orofino Coal Field, Clearwater, Lewis, and Idaho Counties, Idaho; in Contributions to Economic Geology, U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 621.
63) Chapelle, Francis H. and others (2002): A Hydrogen-Based Subsurface Microbial Community Dominated by Methanogens; Nature, Volume 415.
64) Peng, Ziaohua and Eugene D. Humphreys (1998): Crustal Velocity Structure Across the Eastern Snake River Plain and the Yellowstone Swell; Journal of Geophysical Research, Volume 103.
65) Evans, Karl V. and Gregory N. Green (2003): Geologic Map of the Salmon National Forest and Vicinity, East-Central Idaho; U.S. Geological Survey Geologic Investigations series I-2765.
66) Freeze, R. Allan and John Cherry (1979): Groundwater; Prentice-Hall.
67) Domenico, P .A. and M. D. Mifflin (1965): Water from Low-Permeability Sediments and Land Subsidence; Water Resources Research, Volume 1, Number 4, pages 563-567.
68) Jumikis, A. R. (1962): Soil Mechanics; D. Van Nostrand Book Company, New York.
69) Hantush Mahdi S. (1964): Hydraulics of Wells, in Advances in Hydroscience, Volume 1; Academic Press.
70) Davis, Stanley and Roger J. M. DeWiest (1966): Hydrogeology; John Wiley and Sons.
71) Hagoort, Jacques (1988): Fundamentals of Gas Reservoir Engineering; Elsevier.
72) Yager, Richard M. and John C. Fountain (2001): Effect of Natural Gas Exsolution on Specific Storage in a Confined Aquifer Undergoing Water Level Decline; Ground Water, Volume 39, Number 4.
73) Lyons, William C. (2010): Working Guide to Reservoir Engineering; Elsevier.
74) McCain, William D. (1990): The Properties of Petroleum Fluids, Second Edition; PenWell Publishing Company.
75) Lyons, William C. and Gary J. Plisga (2005): Standard Handbook of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Second Edition; Elsevier.
76) Philips, Steven P. and others (2003): Analysis of Tests of Subsurface Injection, Storage, and Recovery of Freshwater in Lancaster, Antelope Valley, California; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 03-4601.
77) Davis, David A. (2008): Oil and Gas, in Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Special Publication MI-2007.
78) Ahdyar, LaOde (2001): Molecular Organic Geochemistry of the Oil and Source Rocks in Railroad Valley, Eastern Great Basin, Nevada, United States; University of Nevada, MS Thesis.
79) Anna Lawrence O., Laura N. R. Roberts, and Christopher J. Potter (2007): Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas in the Paleozoic-Tertiary Composite Total Petroleum System of the Eastern Great Basin, Nevada and Utah, Chapter 2 of U.S. Geological Survey Digital Data Series DDS-69-L.
80) Lohman, S. W. (1979): Ground-Water Hydraulics; U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 708.
81) Peck, Ralph B., Walter E. Hanson, and Thomas H. Thornburn (1953): Foundation Engineering; John Wiley & Sons.
82) Hannaberg, William, and others (1997): Consolidation Test Results, Triaxial Permeability Values, and Particle Size Distributions, 98th Street Groundwater Monitoring Well, Albuquerque, New Mexico; New Mexico Bureau of Mines and Mineral Resources, Open File Report #436.
83) Sneed, Michelle (2001); Hydraulic and Mechanical Properties Affecting Ground-Water Flow and Aquifer System Compaction, San Joaquin Valley, California; U.S. Geological Survey, Open File Report 01-35.
84) Newhouse, M. W. and others (2004): Geologic, Water-Chemistry, and Hydrologic Data from Multiple-Well Monitoring Sites and Selected Water-Supply Wells in the Santa Clara Valley, California, 1999-2003; U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2004-5250.
85) Hulen, Jeffrey (1993): Assessing the Role of Ancient and Active Geothermal Systems in Oil-Reservoir Evolution in the Eastern Basin and Range Province, Western USA: U.S. Department of Energy, DOE/ER/14133-2, ESL-93032-TR.
86) Neuman, Shlomo P. and Paul A. Witherspoon (1972): Field Determination of the Hydraulic Properties of Leaky Multiple Aquifer Systems; Water Resources Research, Volume 8, Number 5.
87) Heywood, Charles (1995): Investigation of Aquifer-System Compaction in the Hueco Basin, El Paso, Texas, USA; Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Land Subsidence, IAHS Publication Number 234.
88) Nelson, Gordon L. (1982): Vertical Movement of Ground Water Under the Merrill Field Landfill, Anchorage, Alaska; U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 82-1016.
89) Sneed, M. and others (2007): Hydromechanical Response Characterization by Integration of Geophysical and Hydrological Data, San Lorenzo, California; American Geophysical Union, Fall Meeting 2007, Abstract #J23A-1007.
90) Hanson, R .T. (1989): Aquifer-System Compaction, Tucson Basin and Avra Valley, Arizona; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations 88-4172.
91) O'Malley, John (2007): U.S. Geological Survey ArcMap Sediment Classification Tool; U.S. Geological Survey Open-File Report 2007-1186.
92) Das, Braja M. (2008): Advanced Soil Mechanics, Third Edition; Taylor & Francis.
93) Poland, Joseph F. and Working Group (1984): Mechanics of Land Subsidence Due to Fluid Withdrawal; in Guidebook to Studies of Land Subsidence due to Ground-Water Withdrawal, Unesco.
94) Walton, William C. (1962): Selected Analytical Methods for Well and Aquifer Evaluation; Illinois State Water Survey Bulletin 49.
95) Neuman, Shlomo P. and Paul A. Witherspoon (1972): Field Determination of the Hydraulic Properties of Leaky Multiple Aquifer Systems; Water Resources Research, Volume 8, Number 5.
96) Garside, Larry J. and Ronald H. Hess (2007): Petroleum Data Map of Nevada; Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology.
97) Horton R. C. (1964): Mineral and Water Resources of Nevada, Mineral Fuels, Coal; Nevada Bureau of Mines Bulletin 65.
98) Garside, Larry J. and others (1988): Oil and Gas Developments in Nevada; Nevada Bureau of Mines and Geology Bulletin 104.
99) Chidsey, Thomas C. and others (2005): Oil and Gas Fields Map of Utah; Map 203 DM, Utah Geological Survey.
100) Chidsey, Thomes C., editor (2009): Major Oil Plays in Utah and Vicinity, Final Report: DOE Award No.: DE-FC26-02NT15133.
101) Harbour, Jerry L. and Roy M. Breckenridge (1980): Summary of the Overthrust Belt in Parts of Wyoming, Utah, and Idaho; Idaho Geological Survey, University of Idaho Technical report 80-9.
102) Willis, Grant C. (2000): Knowledge of Utah Thrust System Pushes Forward; in Utah Geological Survey Notes, Volume 32, Number 1
103) Zhao, Nan, John McLennan, and Millind Deo (2011): Morphology and Growth of Fractures in Unconventional Reservoirs; Conference Abstract, Canadian Unconventional Resources Conference, November 2011, Alberta Canada, Society of Petroleum Engineers.
104) Zhang, Ye, Carl W. Gable, George A. Zyvoloski, and Lynn M. Walter (2009): Hydrogeochemistry and Gas Compositions of the Uinta Basin: A Regional Overview; American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin, Volume 93, Number 8.
105) Chapman, David S. and Tim Keho (1982): A Thermal Resistance Method for Computing Surface Head Flow and Subsurface Temperatures with Application to the Uinta Basin of Northeastern Utah; Department of Geology and Geophysics, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Report to Department of Energy, DOE/ID/12079-79.
106) Stolp, B. J. and K. K. Johnson (2006): Methane Gas Concentration in Soils and Ground Water, Carbon and Emery Counties, Utah, 1995-2003; U.S. Geological Survey Scientific Investigations Report 2006-5227.
107) Anna, Lawrence O., Laura N. R. Roberts, and Christopher J. Potter (2007): Geologic Assessment of Undiscovered Oil and Gas in the Paleozoic-Tertiary Composite Total Petroleum System of the Eastern Great Basin, Nevada and Utah, Chapter 2; U.S. Geological Survey Digital Data Series DDS-69-L.
108) Hilpert, Lowell S. (1967) Summary Report on the Geology and Mineral Resources of the Bear River Migratory Bird Refuge, Box Elder County, Utah; U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 1260-C.
109) Good, Harry D. (1978): Thermal Waters of Utah, Topical Report; U.S. Government Documents (Utah Regional Depository), Paper 33, DOE/ET/28393-7.
110) Ritzma, Howard R. (1975): Cache Valley Water Well Erupts Gas and Mud; Utah Geological and Mineral Survey Quarterly Review, Volume 9, Number 2.
111) Miser, Hugh D. (1924): Geologic Structure of San Juan Canyon and Adjacent Country, Utah; U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin 751-D.
112) Nations, J. Dale, Robert L. Swift and Henry W. Haven (2009): Summary of Cretaceous Stratigraphy and Coal Distribution, Black Mesa Basin, Arizona; U.S. Geological Survey Professional Paper 1625-B, Chapter H.
113) Birsoy, Yuksel K. and W. K. Summers (1980): Determination of Aquifer Parameters from Step Tests and Intermittent Pumping Data; Ground Water, Volume 18, Number 2, pages 137-145.
114) Jacob, C. E. (1947): Drawdown Test to Determine Effective Radius of Artesian Well; Transactions American Society of Civil Engineers, Paper 2321.
115) Rorabaugh, M. I. (1953): Graphical and Theoretical Analysis of Step-Drawdown Test of Artesian Well: ASCE Proceedings, September, Number 362, Volume 79, December.
116) Walton, William C. (1970): Groundwater Resource Evaluation, McGraw-Hill.
117) Prickett, T. A. (1965): Type-Curve Solution to Aquifer Tests Under Water-Table Conditions; Ground Water, Volume 3, Number 3.
118) Neuman, Shlomo P. (1972): Theory of Flow in Unconfined Aquifers Considering Delayed Response of the Water Table; Water Resources Research, Volume 8, Number 4.
119) Neuman, Shlomo P. (1979): Perspective on 'Delayed Yield'; Water Resources Research, Volume 15, Number 4.
120) Butler, Stanley S. (1957): Engineering Hydrology; Prentice-Hall
121) Broadhead, Ronald F. and Stephen W. Speer (1993): Oil and Gas in the New Mexico Part of the Permian Basin; New Mexico Geological Society Guidebook, 44th Field Conference.
122) Ball, Mahlon M. (1995): Permian Basin Province (044), 1995 National Assessment of United States Oil and Gas Resources, U.S. Geological Survey (see Circular 1118).
123) Comer, John B. (1991): Stratigraphic Analysis of the Upper Devonian Woodford Formation, Permian Basin, West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico; Texas Bureau of Economic Geology, Report of Investigations No. 201.
124) U.S. Bureau of Land Management (1999): Coalbed Methane Development in the Northern San Juan Basin of Colorado, a Brief History and Environmental Observations; Working Document Compiled by the San Juan Field Office, December 1999.
125) Chafin, Daniel T. (1994): Sources and Migration Pathways of Natural Gas in Near-Surface Ground Water Beneath the Animas River Valley, Colorado and New Mexico; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 94-4006.
126) Plummer, L. Niel and others (2004): Geochemical Characterization of Ground-Water Flow in the Santa Fe Group Aquifer System, Middle Rio Grande Basin, New Mexico; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 03-4131.
127) Dixon, Wilfrid J. and Frank J. Massey, Jr. (1957): Introduction to Statistical Analysis, Second Edition; McGraw-Hill.
128) Langevin, Christian D. and Michael Zygnerski (2013): Effect of Sea-Level Rise on Salt Water Intrusion near a Coastal Well Field in Southeastern Florida; Groundwater, Volume 51, Issue 5, pages 781-803.
129) Barlow, Paul M. and Allen F. Moench (1999): WTAQ--A Computer Program for Calculating Drawdowns and Estimating Hydraulic Properties for Confined and Water-Table Aquifers; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 99-4225.
130) Green, Earl A., Mark T. Anderson, and Darrel D. Sipe (1991): Aquifer Tests and Water-Quality Analyses of the Arikaree Formation Near Pine Ridge, South Dakota; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 91-4005.
131) Prickett, T. A. (1965): Type-Curve Solution to Aquifer Tests under Water-Table Conditions; Ground Water, Volume 3, Number 3.
132) Moench, Allen F. (1985): Transient Flow to a Large-Diameter Well in an Aquifer With Storative Semiconfining Layers; Water Resources Research, Vol. 21, No. 8.
133) Reed, J. E. (1980): Type Curves for Selected Problems of Flow to Wells in Confined Aquifers; Techniques of Water-Resources Investigations of the United States Geological Survey, Chapter B3.
134) Spane, F. A. and S. K. Wurstner (1993): DERIV: A Computer Program for Calculating Pressure Derivatives for Use in Hydraulic Test Analysis; Ground Water, Vol. 31, No. 5.
135) Crouch, Thomas M. (1994): Hydrogeology and Aquifer Test of the San Andres-Glorieta Aquifer on the Southwest Part of the Zuni Indian Reservation, Cibola County, New Mexico; U.S. Geological Survey Water-Resources Investigations Report 94-4033.
136) Moench, Allan F. (1984): Double-Porosity Models for a Fissured Groundwater Reservoir With Fracture Skin; Water Resources Research, Vol. 20, No. 7.
137) Renard, Philippe, Damian Glenz, and Miguel Mejias (2009): Understand Diagnostic Plots for Well-Test Interpretation; Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 17, Issue 3.
138) Dunn, Darrel E. (1967): Hydrogeology of the Stettler Area, Alberta, Canada; Ph.D. Thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana - Champaign.
139) McCracken, Daniel D. and William S. Dorn (1964): Numerical Methods and FORTRAN Programming: John Wiley and Sons.
140) Erlougher, Robert C. (1977): Advances in Well Test Analysis; Monograph, Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers.
141) Payne, R. David G. (1994): Groundwater Recharge and Wells, A Guide to Aquifer Storage Recovery; Lewis Publishers.
142) Reservoir Engineering Research Program Center for Petroleum and Geosystems Engineering, The University of Texas Austin (2000): Technical Documentation for UTCHEM-9.0, A Three-Dimensional Chemical Flood Simulator.
143) Harbaugh, Arlen W. (1990): A Simple Contouring Program for Gridded Data; U.S. Geological Survey Open File Report 90-144.
144) Brooks, Royal H. and Arthur T. Corey (1966): Properties of Porous Media Affecting Fluid Flow; Journal of the Irrigation and Drainage Division, Proceedings of the American Society of Civil Engineers, IR 2, p. 61-88.
145) McDonald, Michael G. and Arlen W. Harbaugh (1984): A Modular Three-Dimensional Finite-Difference Ground-Water Flow Model: U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia.
146) Strack, Otto (1989): Groundwater Mechanics; Prentice Hall.
147) Todd, David Keith (1959): Ground Water Hydrology; Wiley.
(Revised February 16, 2022)